The Warren Group (TWG) is committed to the highest level of integrity in all of our dealings with our clients, employees and service partners. This commitment extends to any personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. TWG is committed to respecting personal privacy, and safeguarding individual record confidentiality and system security. Accordingly, TWG and its affiliates adhere to the following Privacy Guidelines and Principles:
- TWG has developed policies and programs for the protection of customer information.
- TWG strives to maintain the accuracy of customer information and will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers may raise with respect to the accuracy of such customers personal information.
- TWG employees are responsible for the protection of customer information, and each TWG employee with access to personal customer information is responsible for compliance with our privacy policies and procedures.
- TWG expects all of its service partners and service providers to adhere to TWG’s high ethical standards as to the confidentiality of personal information.
- TWG will only use personal information in compliance with applicable law.
- TWG has appointed compliance officers within each business unit who are responsible for ensuring that their respective business units are in compliance with each of these principles.